Butch Gray has been DJing professionally at events in New England and New York since 1989. His love of music and event production began when he received his first radio and tape recorder at 7 years old.
Your Dream Wedding begins with Butch’s first meeting with you. Listening to what they have to say before and providing exactly what they want on the day…every time.
You have a dream and he has the knowledge and experience to create that dream for you. Tailoring his style and presentation to meet your musical taste and wedding theme is what separates him from the competition.
Watch Butch’s musical effect on the dance floor. All the guests want to join in on the fun! Everyone will be on the floor moving to every imaginable genre of music. Always a natural, contemporary expression that complements the style of the wedding couple.
If you love music, you will love Butch Gray DJ! Butch is bold! He will take the client’s largest song list and find the perfect moment for each song. What this creates is a unique event that all in attendance will cherish and remember, as YOUR special day, for years to come.
All of our packages may be customized to match your needs. Some clients want their day filled with music, while others want theatrical lighting to accent their Wedding Cake or Sweetheart Table.
A wedding reception is a day the bride and groom have dreamed of for a long time. Once the day has come you need someone that can coordinate you, your bridal party, your family, your guests and other wedding professionals that you have hired. Butch Gray will do all of this and provide you with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- Check me out on Instagram, WeddingWire, etc.
- Check on your date.
- Contact me through my website (ButchGrayDJ.com), email (Butch@ButchGrayDJ.com), or telephone (860-306-5560)
- Let’s set up a time to meet in person or virtually.
- I’m not a high pressure salesman. I want you to feel comfortable that we’re the best fit for your day.
- Book the date.
- Take some time to look over my planning information and add your special details. We’ll meet again to fine tune things.
- About a month or so before your wedding let’s meet again or FaceTime to get you set for your wedding day!
- I’m always available to you. Stuff happens leading up to the event. Family or friends may want to sing a song or give a toast at the last minute. If it’s good with you, it’s good with me. I’m here to offer advice and make your dream a reality!
- Event day! Game on baby. I’m going to make sure that the only surprise on your day will be who catches the bouquet.
Justice of the Peace Services
As the COVID pandemic hit, I wondered if events would ever return and began to consider what’s next? The idea of becoming a Justice of the Peace had been suggested to me several times and after looking into it and talking to a few of my Brides I realized the ability to balance my role as DJ and JP could be done! I decided to go through the process of becoming a Justice of the Peace. After meeting, providing information, and being interviewed by a committee, I was voted in as a Justice of the Peace in Glastonbury, CT in 2020.
I am happy to work with any couple that needs a Justice of the Peace.
Butch was hands down the best choice we could have made for our wedding! He was great at communication and fast replies, very accommodating to our needs, and made the planning process stress free. He even bought my husband and I brand new clip on microphones per our desire to have them included in our ceremony. Butch was exceptionally kind, welcoming, and professional. DEFINITELY recommend to absolutely everyone!
– Hannah Gibb, Google Review